Former Grand Elector's Court. Hipped roof and rubble stone. Wayside cross from 1651. There were once 13 farms of the Elector in and around Münstermafield.
The world-famous architect Johann Claudius von Lassaulx built the neo-Romanesque church, also known as Pellenzdom, in 1848, which is consecrated to St. Arnulf of Metz.
Built in 1575 in the Renaissance style. Allegorical figures of Justitia and Veritas. Relief of a man with a scythe, ears of corn, and a cornucopia. Münstermaifeld has been the seat of the district since the 13th century and was merged with the Polch district into the Maifeld community in 1970 as part of the administrative reform.