The small, very well-kept chapel is located - coming from the direction of Mayen - directly at the entrance to the village of Ettringen on the left side. Since 1896, it has stood on the spot where a stone cross had stood since the earliest times - the Mayener Kreuzchen, as the people of Ettringen say.
The Johanniter Church in Roth an der Our is located on a wooded hill on the Our, right next to the former residential building of the former Knights Templar, Roth Castle.
Climb the 11m high "Dronketurm" on the Mäuseberg near the "Weinfeld Maar" and enjoy an incredible panoramic view over the GesundLand Vulkaneifel around Daun.
Every year before Easter, the first processions of the year come from the surrounding communities to Fraukirch near Thür in the open field. It is one of the oldest churches in the Eifel and Rhineland, based on its 1,200-year-old church tradition.