Today's parish church is the third church on this site.
It was built in 1848 according to the plans of the royal Prussian building inspector Lassaulx (1781 - 1848).
The basic style of the church is Romanesque, the choir is late Gothic.
The current high altar dates from 1862.
The Romanesque church tower from the 12th century is particularly striking. In 1938 today's sacristy was added.
Further information: http://www.st-arnulf.de/Pfarrkirche/faltblatt.shtml