In the Eifel, hotels, bed and breakfast accommodation and private rooms, holiday flats and houses, restaurants, farms and bicycle rental companies are qualified as “cycle friendly services” by the German cycling association, the “Allgemeiner Deutscher Fahrradclub (ADFC)”, and guarantee service tailored to cyclists and top quality during your tour of the Eifel.
The “cycle friendly hosts” in the Eifel welcome cyclists
- who stay for just one night, and
- have places for stowing bicycles where they are dry and locked away securely.
- They have the most important tools on hand for smaller repairs, and
- if the weather suddenly turns capricious, there are rooms available for drying wet clothes and equipment.
- In the morning, full cyclists’ breakfasts are offered, or the option is available of cooking your own food to create your own individual menu.
- If you can't decide where to cycle to on any particular day, the “cycle friendly hosts” have cycle maps of the region, as well as bus and train timetables and general information on the Eifel available, and offer tips on nearby attractions.
Book your cyclist friendly host for your next cycling holiday.
- Enter your travel dates in the search mask
- You can then refine your search and look for only cycle friendly hosts (Results filter > Topics)