St. Andreas Kirche Altrich
The old church of St. Andreas zu Kirchhof received a new tower with two bells in 1720. In 1871 the condition of the church was so bad that the church had to be closed. In 1873 the construction of a new church in Altrich was started according to the plans of the district architect Köchling (Wittlich). The consecration was carried out on February 4, 1875 by the dean, Pastor Lichter from Wittlich.