The "Fintenmadonna" is especially called upon to help sick children and when the desire for children is not fulfilled. Originally, the weight of the sick child was measured in a manger in grain to be used as a donation to the chapel. Numerous votive tablets inside the Fintenkapelle still bear witness to its function as a place of supplication. The small pulpit facing the front is architecturally interesting. From 1741 onwards, because the chapel was too small, it was necessary for the clergyman to preach from this outer pulpit to the faithful gathered in the open field in front of the chapel. The Finten chapel was first mentioned in 1656. After a vow of the married couple Hubertus and Elisabeth Finten, the chapel was rebuilt in the baroque style in 1717. In return for the fact that the chapel was transferred to the Catholic parish of Bergweiler in 1717, a solemn procession in honor of St. Helena takes place annually, on the first Sunday in August, from the parish church in Bergweiler to the Fintenkapelle. In 1981 the chapel was listed as a cultural monument, in 2005 it was extensively renovated by volunteers of the village and since then it shines in new splendor. The Fintenkapelle is the landmark of the village and is lovingly maintained by the local parish and the catholic women and mothers community of Bergweiler.