Kirche St. Pankratius
The feature landmark of the city of Kaisersesch is the leaning church tower of the Church of St. Pankratius from the 13th century, which has turned its tip toward the west wind. The Church of St. Pankratius is idyllically located in the historic centre of the city of Kaisersesch.
It was first mentioned in a document in 1051. In 2014, the roof truss and the roofing were completely refurbished. The Depeschenreiter fountain, built in 2000 on the Alter Postplatz (old post office square), is a reminder of the time of the postillions, carriage and dispatch riders. At the main flow of the fountain is a royal crown in memory of Queen Richeza, who first mentioned the village of Esch in a deed of donation in the middle of the 11th century.