The foundation stone for this was laid in April 1949. In 1974 the primary school was closed as part of the school reform and the building was initially used as a rental apartment.
In the eighties, the local council decided to expand the existing building and use it as a village community center.
The inauguration of the new people's field community center took place on June 3rd, 1989. Since then, the village community center has been the focus of village life. The local associations organize their parties here.
On August 15th, 1993, the kindergarten was opened in the attic of the building.