St. Veit Kapelle
On the site of St. Vitus Chapel was probably also a small church in the 9th century, as indicated by soil finds in 1919. Witnesses of a medieval building, which was replaced by the choir chapel in 1718, are the two bells from 1711 and 1713. An ogival triumphal arch with capitals and pedestals separates the chapel from the nave, which was added only in 1785. The chapel, today a sight to see.