Kapelle - Kerschenbach
The chapel in Kerschenbach is dedicated to St. Luzia. The construction began in the 14th century. The first documentary mention of a chapel in Kerschenbach dates back to 1657, when the hospitalin Prüm donated a sack of grain for repair. After major repairs in 1811, the chapel received new altars in 1866. The plastered quarry stone building is attributed to late gothic.