Historischer Marktplatz Wittlich
Opposite the Old Town Hall stands the present Hotel Well. In former times the splendid Renaissance building was called "Zum Wolf". Next to it a simple baroque building of the 18th century, the former Haus Neuerburg. The baroque building on the long side was built as a post office in 1753 by the post office owner family Fier.