All areas relevant for testing meet the quality criteria of the label "Accessibility certified - accessible for people with walking disabilities and wheelchair users".
Some information on accessibility are listed below. For detailed information please see the evaluation report.
- There is one marked parking space for people with disabilities at the side entrance.
- The bus stop "Markt" is 200 m away.
- The building is steplessly accessible via the side entrance.
- All evaluated rooms and facilities available to the guests are accessible without steps.
- The elevator cabin measures 108 cm x 140 cm.
- All evaluated passageways/doors available to the guests are at least 90 cm wide.
- The counter is at its lowest point 92 cm high. There is another, equivalent communication possibility while in a sitting position.
- Offered aids: wheelchair
Public toilet for people with disabilities
Prüfbericht: GehbehinderungPrüfbericht: Rollstuhlfahrer
- The manoeuvring spaces are:
in front of/behind the door, in front of the toilet and the washbasin at least 160 cm x 160 cm;
left and right of the toilet at least 110 cm x 70 cm.
- There are grab rails available on the right and left of the toilet. The grab rails can be flipped-up.
- The sink is wheelchair compatible.
- An alarm trigger is available.