Skigebiet Weißer Stein
LATEST NOTE: The Weißer Stein ski area and the surrounding parking lots have been closed since January 4th, 2021.
In winter, the Weißer Stein ski area offers lots of fun in the snow in NRW: let's go skiing, cross-country skiing and tobogganing in the Eifel!
• 690 m above sea level NN
• 1 toboggan run, around 350 m long Ski and toboggan lift
• are not in operation in the winter season 20/21 due to corona Cross-country trails (are also groomed in the 20/21 season):
• Hollerath trail, 7.8 km (easy), 6.3 km with a shortcut
• Udenbreth cross-country ski trail - to the Wilsamtal 5.6 km (medium)
• In addition, the Losheimergraben district on the Belgian side offers three cross-country trails.
Blue trail 5 km Red trail 8 km Black trail 12 km Snow hiking trails: In Hollerath and in Udenbreth there is a signposted and, if it is snowing, groomed snow hiking trail. Both paths are approx. 3 km long. Winter sports equipment rental: Mountain station of the "Weißer Stein" ski lift, Information at the Tourist Information Hellenthal Ski area accessible via: Winter sports resort Udenbreth: Am Weißer Stein, 53940 Hellenthal (ski lift, toboggan lift and start of the Udenbrether trail) Hollerath: Luxemburger Straße, 53940 Hellenthal (start of the trail: Hollerather Knie car park) The parking lots Hollerather Knie, Hohes Kreuz and Am Weißer Stein are chargeable, please have small change ready.pdf: Flyer Wintersportgebiet Weißer Stein