Pfarrkirche - Stadtkyll
The parish church of St. Josef in Stadtkyll dates back to the beginning of the 16th century and has been repeatedly gone up in flames over the years, but has always been rebuilt. The present building dates from 1823 and is built in the neo-classical style. The church survived Word War II almost unscathed. In 1996 it was thoroughly renovated again. In the interior of the church are some statues, a high altar from the second half of the 18th century and the altar cross, which was blessed by pope John Paul II in a private audience in 1996. Noteworthy are the stained glass windows showing various saints and a total of six paintings hanging between the windows, depicting the Joyful Rosary and the Adoration of the Three Magi.