Relaxing in a ceramic and artist's court nearby the Nürburgring
- about15 km away. Relaxing days in the Oberahrtal, as we think, the most idyllic part of the Ahr valley.
There are up to 3 double rooms with satellite TV in the house. A separate bathroom with shower, toilet is reserved for guests.
A small downside: Only one bathroom is the 2/3 double rooms in the common corridor available.
Free use of Wifi and use of a kitchenette with fridge, microwave, coffee maker, kettle and stove.
During your stay we are available as a contact person
we speak english and french and german
- About the region
Antweiler, at the foot of the Aremberg also offers in the immediate vicinity attractive tourist highlights:
- In about 2 km you´ll find Limbachtal with its old mining tunnels and Gillig's mill, whose history goes back to the year 1525
- the ruin Aremberg in about 5 km with a fantastic panoramic view of the Hohe Acht, the Nürburg and the "half region of Eifel"
- Adenau with its beautiful old houses in approx. 9 km
- Golf course about 22km away
- and finally the world-famous Nürburgring in approx. 15 km distance • special event: Nordschleife once driving yourself under the competent guidance of an accompanying person
Equipment for families
Children's books and toys, children's crockery, travel cots for childre
- satellite TV
- parking space for bicycles
- family friendly
- pets welcome
Free Wi-Fi use
• Free parking at the house
• E-Bike charging station free of charge
• E-car charging station for a fee
• Beds are made upon arrival
Washing machine in the building for a fee