We would like to offer our guests a time of deceleration, relaxation and recreation in the midst of pure nature.
The holiday flat is located on a former agricultural farm, in the quiet valley of the Brohlbach not far from the villages of Kaifenheim, Brachtendorf and Zettingen in the Vordereifel. The surrounding meadows, fields and forest belong to the farm.
The flat is located on the brook side of the property, accessible at ground level via a separate entrance.
It consists of:
- hallway with wardrobe,
- comfortably furnished living room with couch set, side table, chest of drawers and SAT-TV,
- open kitchen area, separated from the living area by a dining counter, with new, modern fitted kitchen, which provides oven, microwave, ceramic hob and other electrical appliances,
- a separate bedroom next to the living room (double bed, wardrobe, reading corner) with access to the bathroom (daylight window, walk-in shower, WC and washbasin),
- a guest toilet on the upper floor, where there is also an exit to the large terrace with a view of the stream, forest and meadows.
- car parking lot
- satellite TV
- quiet location
- parking space for bicycles
Free W-LAN, a parking space and, if desired, a garage for bicycles/motorbikes are part of what we offer our guests.
Despite being on its own, the holiday home has excellent transport links (including the A48 Kaifenheim motorway junction) and thus also offers an opportunity for a wide range of activities and undertakings such as:
- morning run through dewy meadows
- shorter and longer walks/hikes on the "Traumpfaden/Traumpfädchen".
- Excursions to nearby sights (Eltz Castle, Bürresheim Castle, Martental Monastery, Mayen with Genoveva Castle and slate mine) and further afield (Laacher See with Maria Laach Monastery, the other maars, Roman Trier, Koblenz with the German Corner).