Kath. Pfarrkirche St. Quirinus ("Eifeldom") in Langenfeld
The Catholic parish church of St. Quirinius in Langenfeld is popularly called "Eifeldom" due to its imposing size. It was built between 1894 and 1898 and is inextricably linked to the name of Father Thewes, who came to Langenfeld in 1884. With all his strength he enforces the construction of the present parish church, even without the permission of the authority in Trier. The church was blessed on 16.09.1899 and consecrated on 10.05.1900.