The mill is dated from 1686.
Opening hours on request at 0049 (0)2693/92020 Mr. Gillig.
Gillig's MühleRodderweg 853533 Antweiler
Bitte akzeptieren Sie den Einsatz aller Cookies, um den Inhalt dieser Seite sehen zu können.
Chapel of the 14 Intercessors
In 1306, a church or chapel dedicated to St. Nicholas in Aremberg was mentioned for the first time. A pretty jewel awaits the visitors of the church today.
Arrow of silver BIRTH OF THE "ARROW OF SILVER". How did the "Arrow of Silver" get its name and where did it come from?
The Eifel region’s farmhouse museum .