Hiking tour: Eifelsteig adventure week
from 469.00 €
Hiking on the Eifelsteig trail - through the Volcanic Eifel to the Moselle valley. On this tour, you experience the final kilometres of the Eifelsteig trail in the south,
from the natural spring town of Gerolstein to the Roman city of Trier.
The route passes through the Volcanic Eifel, past the maars, the castles of Manderscheid and the Cistercian abbey Kloster Himmerod, and finally through the Kyll valley and Butzerbach valley with its hanging bridges to Trier.
An overview of the hiking tour
- Day 1: Arrival and overnight stay in Gerolstein
- Day 2: Gerolstein – Daun (25 km)
- Day 3: Daun – Manderscheid (23 km)
- Day 4: Manderscheid – Kloster Himmerod (18 km)
- Day 5: Kloster Himmerod – Bruch (20.5 km)
- Day 6: Bruch – Kordel (29 km)
- Day 7: Kordel – Trier (18 km)
- Day 8: Departure
return from Trier to Gerolstein by train.