Dec 28, 2022 - Dec 29, 2023
Make goat cheese yourself
Have you always wanted to know and try out how liquid milk is turned into delicious fresh cheese, aromatic soft cheese and tangy semi-hard cheese?
This cheese workshop will teach you about the traditional 2000-year-old art of artisan cheese-making.
• Farm tour: from the barn to the milking parlour to the cheese dairy
• Traditional artisan cheese making in a small cheese vat
• Tasting of 6 different farm products
• Mineral water from the Unesco Global Geopark and fresh bread
• 3-4 pieces of homemade feta-style cheese