Our house has well-kept rooms with shower / WC and some with balcony, bowling alley, grocery and outdoor terrace. Bikers, hikers and all racing fans are welcome. Parking is available.
Next we offer you the possibility of accommodation, in our house "juniper view" with the apartments "Martha" and "Heinrich".
In the immediate vicinity of our accommodation you will find the following options:
• Juniper hiking trails in the areas of Arft, Langenfeld and Langscheid
• Nitzbachtal with Hermitage "St. Jost" and the "Jodokus Spring"
• Virneburg with the ruin
• Nettetal with "Schloß Bürresheim"
• Mayen with the mighty "Genovevaburg"
• Mendig with the underground, hall-like millstone quarries
• Laacher See, the largest crater lake in the Eifel and the Romanesque Benedictine abbey "Maria Laach"
• the volcano parks "Osteifel" and "Laacher See / Brohltal"
• Brohltal with the historic "Vulkanexpress"
• Ahrtal with its steep vine terraces
• Bad Neuenahr with Apollinaris spring
• Ahrweiler with its medieval cityscape and the "Roman villa"
• "Hohe Acht", with 747 m above sea level highest elevation of the Eifel with the Bismarkturm
• "World of Experience" Nürburgring, the world-famous racetrack with racing museum, dominated by the ruin of the Nürburg
• Elzbachtal with the world-famous "Burg Eltz"
• "Pyrmont Castle" near Roes with mill and Elz waterfall
• Monreal, in the narrow Elztal with typical Eifel half-timbered buildings Towered over by the Loewenburg and the Phillippsburg
The Eifelschenke team is looking forward to your visit.
- car parking lot
- satellite TV
- quiet location
- parking space for bicycles
- central location
- family friendly
- pets welcome
- breakfast service
Half board possible on request.
On Mondays is the day of rest, please discuss the arrival with the hosts beforehand.
For events at the Nürburgring, no one-night stays possible.
Price for dog in the apartment: 20, - € once.